Pages

Monday, March 14, 2011

30 minute before work card

So...for a few minutes before I had to get ready for work I decided to put my chores I didnt get done this weekend aside just to let my creative juices flow.  So, I put on palladia (I have digital cable it is in my hd stations), sat down at my desk and went to town.
For this card I gained some insperation from DCWV Cafe Mediterranean stack.  I really wanted to use a sheet of papertrey ink clear cardstock.  The sentiment on the card was of course from Pink by Design.  The paper I stamped the sentiment on was of course from papertrey ink.  They have adhesive white paper that I just couldnt live without.  For the flower I used my gypsy and walk in my garden.  I know flowers like this are kind of one of the hot new things, so I wanted to put my twist on it.  A lot of tutorials I have seen suggest a brad or eyelet.  I simply used some tape runner by elmers and adheared the flower together after I distressed it with some brown ink, and added a colorbok gem in the center.  I must say I am in love with this card!  I hope you enjoy!!!

Amee


1 comment:

  1. This flower is so great!1 Love the colors you picked!

    ReplyDelete